Oil and Lubricant Sales Development Manager – Commission Based
Australian Clean Environment is a rapidly expanding trading company operating in over 3 countries, UAE, Singapore and Australia. Headquartered in Sydney, we are a responsible supplier and storage facilitator of high-quality petroleum products and automotive lubricants. Australian Clean Environment is active in a wide range of exporting/importing activities, providing high quality services and products to its clients in energy, construction and food industries.
As we expand our Australian operations we have several opportunities for highly motivated individuals to join the Lubricants team on a commission-bases, focusing on the distribution area of New South Wales.
Based in Sydney, this role requires the candidates to grow the volume and margin of lubricants and related products for the Zinol brand within the distribution area of NSW. Through practical and professional account management and the delivery of integrated offers to targeted customer accounts, the successful candidates will provide clear direction and marketing assistance to Australian Clean Environment sales team not only to increase the sale of Zinol lubricants within NSW; but also, to deliver clients’ satisfactory.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in lubricants sales, business development and key account management with large B2B customers
- Ability to display energy and self-motivation.
- Ability to tailor specific technical solutions and recommendations to complex B2B customers
- Ability to be well organised and effectively manage time and tasks.
- Ability to interpret detailed information from a wide range of different sources and make recommendation to address problems or make improvements
- Experience in developing and preparing value led tenders & proposals
- A proven track record in exceeding Sales and Profit targets
- Ability to meet deadlines, complete projects and manage tasks in a constantly changing environment
- Strong written and oral negotiation, presentation and communication skills
- Proficient in MS office and the use of a CRM tool.
- Proven ability to initiate and maintain key relationships.
- Experience in industrial or automotive industry is desirable.
- Must be authorised to work in Australia.
- To be considered for this position you must have your own reliable vehicle and a valid drivers’ licence.
Benefits and Culture
Come and join a dynamic family organisation with opportunities to continue to develop your career as the business continues to grow.
This is a commission-based offer however a full-time contract will be considered based on the performance and the outcome of the right applicant.
If you have the above skills, please email your resume and covering letter to the attention of the HR Manager on: firstname.lastname@example.org