ZINOL HT GREASE is formulated with an inorganic thickener and highly refined base oil. It contains EP agent and rust inhibitors. It possesses resistance to water washing and provides effective protection against rust and corrosion for both ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
Zinol H T Grease
- Code: 6040
- ZINOL HT GREASE is recommended for applications where continuous high temperatures or intermittent very high temperatures are experienced. The maximum usable temperature for Hi-Temp Grease for extended service is 200 ºC. It is recommended for application such as furnace door bearings and kiln car wheel bearings and for general industrial lubrication where non-melting grease is required.
- It can also be used in ambient temperature applications such as roll neck bearings where high resistance to water washing is needed.
- Thickener does not melt, extremely high dropping point.
- Will not soften and leak from bearings exposed to high temperature.
- Resistance to water washing, steam and humid conditions.
- Consistency maintained despite cycling temperature conditions.
- Good pumpability.
- Molybdenum enhanced EP characteristics.
- High pressure loading capacity.
|Worked Penetration at 25, °C, MM||265-295|
|Operating Range, °C||-20 to 200|
|Base Oil Viscosity @100, °C cSt||30.0|