ZINOL SUPER MARINE GEAR OIl series are high performance extreme pressure gear oils developed for lubrication of heavy duty industrial gears working under severe operating conditions. These are blended from high quality base stocks and sulphur-phosporous type extreme pressure additive system that gives excellent load carrying capability to provide protection against shock loading and wear. The high thermooxidative stability of the oil helps resist high temperature deposit formation and oil thickening. In addition, these oils also possess excellent water separation characteristics and offer resistance to foaming. These oils exceed the performance requirements of various industry specifications viz. DIN 51517 Part 3, ISO 12925-1 Type CKC, AGMA 9005 E-02, David Brown S1.53 101(E) and US Steel 224.
Zinol Super Marine Gear Oil ISO 68, 100, 150, 220, 320, 460
- Code: 5160
- Wide range of industrial spur, helical, bevel and steel-on-steel worm gears.
- Heavy-duty industrial enclosed gears operating under heavy or shock loading conditions and requiring extreme pressure performance.
- Journal and roller contact industrial bearings operating at low speeds and high loads.
- Suitable for splash, mist and circulating systems.
- Marine gear applications.
- Excellent load carrying capability protects gears against scuffing and wear and offers long equipment life and reduced maintenance costs.
- High thermo-oxidative stability helps resist deposit formation, provides enhanced system cleanliness and enables longer service intervals.
- Provides effective rust and corrosion protection to all gearbox components.
- Excellent demulsibility property enables trouble-free operation in conditions encountering water/ moisture.
|ISO Viscosity grades||68||100||150||220||320||460|
|Density,@15°C, gm/ml. ASTM D 1298||0.884||0.889||0.893||0.897||0.901||0.905|
|Viscosity @40°C, cSt ASTM D 445||68.2||100.2||148.7||218.8||315.7||461.3|
|Viscosity Index ASTM D 2270||98||97||97||96||95||95|
|Flash Point, COC°C ASTM D 92||218||220||225||230||240||245|
|Pour Point,°C ASTM D 97||-12||-12||-12||-12||-12||-6|
|FZG, fail load stage ASTMDIN 51324||>12||>12||>12||>12||>12||>12|
|Rust Test ASTM D 665A/B||Pass||Pass||Pass||Pass||Pass||Pass|
|Copper Corrosion ASTM D 130||1a||1a||1a||1a||1a||1a|
|Demulsion Test @ 54 °C ASTM||pass||–||–||–||–||–|
|30 minute max @ 82 °C D 1401||–||pass||pass||pass||pass||pass|