ZINOL SUPER MARINE OIL 4015, is a line of trunk piston engine oil designed for use in medium speed diesel engines operating on distillate fuels. The modern additive technology used in this oil provides superior engine cleanliness & protection. These oils exhibit a high degree of water tolerance and meet the performance requirements of API CF.
Zinol Super Marine Oil 4015
- Code: 5110
- Recommended for medium speed engines used in marine, power generation and industrial applications operating on distillate fuels having sulphur contents up to 1.5 %. Specially recommended for older engines where linerlacquer is not a potential problem.
- Oils of appropriate TBN to be chosen based on the sulphur content of fuel used. Follow manufacturers’ recommendation for selection of suitable TBN level/ viscosity grade.
- Also recommended for general lubrication of shipboard equipment where specialised lubricants are not required or use of API CF quality oils are adequate.
- Superior detergency ensures piston and crankcase cleanliness.
- Improved anti-wear property minimises engine wear and reduces maintenance costs.
- Excellent thermo-oxidative stability retards oil degradation and controls its viscosity.
- Reserve TBN ensures protection of engine parts against corrosive combustion products.
- Better demulsibility characteristics ensure water separation leading to trouble free operation.
- Special rust & corrosion inhibitors prevent corrosion of engine parts in severe salt water environment.
|Density,@15°C, gm/ml. ASTM D 1298||0.897|
|Viscosity @100°C, cSt ASTM D 445||14.3|
|Kinematic viscosity @40 °C, cSt||145|
|Flash Point, COC°C ASTM D 92||244|
|Pour Point,°C ASTM D 97||-18|
|TBN, mg KOH/gm ASTM D 2896||15|