ZINOL SUPER MARINE OIL 5040H is a superior quality Marine Cylinder Lubricant (MCL) designed for modern low speed crosshead diesel engines operating on low sulphur heavy fuel oils with a sulphur content of maximum 1.5%. This oil is specifically formulated with balanced additive technology to ensure good control of detergency, wear and oxidation at 40 TBN level.
Zinol Super Marine Oil 5040H
- Code: 5140
- Cylinder lubrication of the latest, highly rated low speed crosshead marine diesel engines operating on low sulphur heavy fuels with a maximum sulphur content of 2.5%.
- The feed rates recommended by the manufacturer should be maintained as the minimum. Higher feed rates may be required when running new liners and/or rings.
- Recommendations of the relevant engine builder must be fully complied while selecting cylinder oil as expert views on low sulphur fuels are still evolving
- Superior thermal and oxidation stability reduces deposit and sludge formation.
- Excellent detergency minimizes deposits on critical parts viz. pistons, piston rings, ring grooves and cylinder ports.
- Enhanced anti-wear property minimizes liner and ring wear leading to reduced maintenance costs.
- Good compatibility with all normal seal materials.
- Reduced ash level helps in avoiding excessive piston top land deposits which may occur when using 70 TBN oils with low sulphur fuels.
|Density,@15°C, gm/ml. ASTM D 1298||0.922|
|Viscosity @100°C, cSt ASTM D 445||18.25|
|Kinematic viscosity @40 °C, cSt||208|
|Flash Point, COC°C ASTM D 92||240|
|Pour Point,°C ASTM D 97||-18|
|TBN, mg KOH/gm ASTM D 2896||40.3|