ZINOL SUPER MARINE OIL 5070H is a superior quality Marine Cylinder Lubricant (MCL) designed for modern low speed crosshead diesel engines operating on residual fuels having sulphur content is high. This oil is specially developed for diesel engines operating with higher pressures & temperatures and longer strokes. This oil is available in SAE 50 viscosity grades with a TBN (Total Base Number) of 70. This oil possesses outstanding acid neutralizing capability and provides excellent engine cleanliness and durability.
Zinol Super Marine Oil 5070H
- Code: 5150
- Recommended for cylinder lubrication of the latest, highly rated low speed crosshead marine diesel engines operating on residual fuels with sulphur contents in excess of 4.1%.
- The feed rates recommended by the manufacturer should be maintained as the minimum. Higher feed rates may be required when running new liners and/or rings.
- Outstanding acid neutralizing capability helps to prolong the life of engine components.
- Superior detergency minimizes deposits on critical parts viz. pistons, piston rings, ring grooves and cylinder ports.
- Enhanced anti-wear property minimizes piston ring & cylinder wear leading to
- reduced maintenance costs.
- Good compatibility with all normal seal materials.
|Density,@15°C, gm/ml. ASTM D 1298||0.934|
|Viscosity @100°C, cSt ASTM D 445||18.5|
|Kinematic viscosity @40 °C, cSt||208.0|
|Flash Point, COC°C ASTM D 92||240|
|Pour Point,°C ASTM D 97||-18|
|TBN, mg KOH/gm ASTM D 2896||70|